For successful Orthodontic Treatment, on-going communication between the general dentist and orthodontist is paramount. We remind Patients of this close relationship and encourage them to visit their dentist at least every six months.
To refer a Patient for an Orthodontic Assessment, please complete the on-line Referral Form below. We will contact your Patient and arrange a convenient appointment and keep you informed of the Patient’s Treatment Plan and progress.
other ways to refer your patients
In addition to the online Form you can send your referrals via:
- Rego DERS – Secure Electronic Referral (for NHS Patient referrals only)
- POST – Direct to the Practice: 5 St Andrews Court, Wellington St, Thame, OX9 3WT or
- FAX – 01844 358 111 or
our promises to you
- To provide you with written communications confirming our assessment of your patient and recommended treatment options
- To refer your patient back to you for any dental work that we require to be carried out as part of their Orthodontic treatment
- To remind your patients that they need to maintain regular visits with you during their Orthodontic treatment with us.
waiting list information
Currently for our Private Patients there are no waiting lists
Currently for our NHS Patients at our:
- Nuneaton Practice there NO waiting lists to see New Patient and commence their treatment
- Oxford Practice there NO waiting lists to see New Patient and commence their treatment
- Thame Practice there NO waiting lists to see New Patient and a 3 month wait commence their treatment.
Private Treatment for Your Patients
We can offer your patients a range of private treatment options. Each of our Clinicians provide dedicated Private Only sessions for your patients.
We are proud to be certified Platinum Providers for Incognito Orthodontic treatment.
We are proud to be certified Silver Providers for Incognito Orthodontic treatment
Non NHS Eligible Treatment Options
As you know 35-40% of all NHS patients (children under 18 years) who undertake an Orthodontic assessment are not eligible for treatment under the NHS. We are able to offer these patients a range of private treatment options at significantly reduced costs.